Informix ODBC Driver Installation
To install the ODBC driver for Informix, please follow the steps below:
- Download the Informix ODBC Driver from IBM site or contact IBM Support team to get it.
Then you will need to start the installation process:
- Click the “Next” button on the “Welcome” page:
- Then you will need to accept the license agreement and click “Next”
- Provide User information and click “Next”
- Select the “Complete” installation type
- Click the “Install” button and wait for the installation process is finished.
- Click the “Finish” button.
As soon as the client is installed, the “32-bit ODBC Data Source Administrator” must be updated with the appropriate driver (If you are using the 64-bit version of Windows, you can find the 32-bit “ODBC Data Source Administrator” in this directory: c:\Windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe):
If the appropriate driver is there, the installation is complete.
After the installation process is finished, please set up the ODBC connection to your Informix database. Here you can find a step by step guide on how to do that:
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com