PostgreSQL ODBC Driver Installation
To install ODBC driver for PostgreSQL please follow the steps below:
- Please find the driver with required version using the provided link and download it. Please note that if you are using 32-bit version of Ispirer Toolkit, so you need to install 32-bit driver and 64-bit version of Ispirer Toolkit requires 64-bit driver.
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/ - Link to the list of drivers available for download.
- Extract the downloaded archive.
- Run the psqlodbc.msi file.
- Go through the all pages of Setup Wizard by pressing on button “Next”.
- Read and accept the license agreement.
- Set up the user name, organization and select Custom setup type.
- Run the installation
After you installed the client, the “32-bit ODBC Data Source Administrator” must be updated with the appropriate driver(If you are using 64-bit version of Windows, you can find the 32-bit “ODBC Data Source Administrator” in this directory: c:\Windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe):
If the appropriate driver specified is in place the installation complete.
If you have any other questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org