Table of Contents
SAP HANA ODBC Driver Configuration
To set up the SAP Hana ODBC Driver for Windows, please, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the “ODBC Administrator”. If you are using the 32-bit version of SQLWays on the 64-bit machine, you need to use the 32-bit “ODBC Administrator” (you can find it here c:\Windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe). The ODBC Data Source Administrator window is displayed.
2. Click the “Add” button. The “Create New Data Source” dialog is displayed, enabling you to add a new DSN.
3. Select “HDBODBC” driver and click the “Finish” button.
4. The SAP Hana ODBC Driver Setup Dialog will appear. And in this dialog you need to enter the following configuration details:
- Server and port in the appropriate format (server:port) and click “Connect” button;
5. At the “Connect” pop-up window provide a user name and a password to the Sap Hana database and click “Ok”:
As soon as the correct information is specified, the pop-up window will show the message “Connection Successful”. If the pop up window says that the connection failed, please, check the specified credentials.