How to preserve the identifier names case in PostgreSQL?
Please note that in PostgreSQL all identifier names folded to lower case unless they are enclosed in double quotes: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-syntax-lexical.html#SQL-SYNTAX-IDENTIFIERS
To preserve the indentifier name case when migrating to PostgreSQL database, you enclose the identifier names in double quotes in the Sqlways Wizard tool, you need to:
- Enable expert mode in tool: https://wiki.ispirer.com/sqlways/faq/expert-mode
- On the “Specify DDL and data options” page you need:
- to click on the “Database” tab
- to click on the “Name” tab
- to set “Quoters identifiers = Always”