PowerBuilder - Conversion Difficulties
There are some specific moments in PowerBuilder that can generate problems for conversion.
The most common of them are:
1) Runtime modifications and getting information in PowerBuilder source files using methods Modify and Describe.
2) Getting SRD source code from database and its dynamic creation.
3) DataWindows Nesting and Aggregation (using one DataWindow inside other DataWindow or usage of many DataWindow objects inside one)
4) Possible issues with different difficult DataWindow types. (tables, reports, grids, etc.)
5) Templates usage in UI building